1500 eligible small- and medium-sized British Columbia businesses can apply until March 31 2021 to receive e-commerce website and digital marketing grants up to $7500.
The B.C. government is investing $12 million with the goal of helping businesses get online, improve their online presence, increase their online sales and be more competitive. Up to 25% of the program’s funds have been reserved for indigenous and regional businesses.
Businesses that receive the grant are able to use the funds for expenses such as e-commerce website development, online advertising and online digital marketing training.
A handful of B.C. web design and internet marketing agencies have created special grant packages to help BC businesses take advantage of this new grant opportunity.
have created special grant packages to help BC businesses take advantage of this new grant opportunity
For $7500 this package includes:
- Shopify E-commerce Website and Hosting
- Social Media marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Funds for Online Advertising
Optional add-on items include:
- Product Photography
- Video Development
- Search Engine Optimization
For more information about including this package with your grant application, or to speak with a consultant, contact my team at Stir Marketing today.
The grant program is managed by Alacrity Canada. Businesses can apply online at: www.launchonline.ca
Quick BC E-commerce Grant Facts
- The grant program is offered on a first come, first-service basis. The program runs until March 31, 2021
- Eligibility criteria include having:
- a goods and services tax number and paying taxes in B.C.
- generated over $30,000 in sales in either 2019 or 2020
- at least one and up to 149 employees
- repeatable products
- Grant funding will help cover up to 75% of costs for expenses
- Applicants must create a grant proposal which outlines how they plan to use the funds.
- Contact Stir today for assistance and we’ll provide the info you need for the website and marketing portion of your proposal.