Does your hotel, resort, or vacation rental need to improve its online presence and generate more bookings?
Stir’s team of hospitality digital marketing and social media experts can help your hotel or resort develop a winning digital marketing strategy, and then train you to implement and manage your digital marketing to maximize brand awareness, build social buzz, and increase bookings. Speak with a tourism marketing consultant by scheduling a free 25-minute consultation or learn more about our strategic planning and internet marketing online training services get a quick estimate for your hotel or resort today.
We work in all leading travel, tourism and hospitality social networks, including:
- Facebook / Instagram: Build custom Facebook and Instagram Pages, increase Fans, write, post and engage, and develop and manage Facebook advertising campaigns, promotions, contests, landing pages, custom apps and more
- Twitter: Build Twitter accounts, write, post and engage, build followers, and develop and manage Twitter advertising campaigns
- LinkedIn: Develop company pages, ad campaigns and more
- YouTube: Create business accounts, upload and optimize videos, develop and manage video advertising campaigns and more
- Pinterest & Instagram: Develop and manage Pinterest & Instagram accounts, as well as image and video-based campaigns and contests
- Yelp: Set up business listings, manage ad campaigns and reviews
- TripAdvisor: Manage and monitor your TripAdvisor presence
Managing Your Hotel’s Online Presence and Social Reputation
While having a social media presence is important for all businesses today, social media marketing and online reputation management are especially important for hotels, where your content gives prospective guests a glimpse into the very best of your brand, and where your past guests either make or break your reputation on social.
That said, there are still many hotels who break the rules (to their detriment) and fail to follow social best practices. We won’t let you make missteps. Starting with a clear social media strategy will be key.
And then the fun begins! From writing engaging content to follower-growth, outreach and social listening, there’s a lot to manage. Our team of expert hotel and resort social media management specialists will help develop and implement a plan to make sure your hospitality business gets it right.