STIR stands for Strategy, Trust, Ingenuity, and Results.
We believe that strategic research, planning, and execution help companies dominate their industries by outpacing their competitors online.
We believe that building relationships based on trust and respect is the basis for success in both business and life.
We believe that challenging the internet marketing status-quo helps businesses to generate new (ingenious!) opportunities for sales and growth.
We believe that thinking differently, working with the most talented people around, and pursuing greatness with like-minded companies creates great results. Want to join us?
Are We The Right Fit?
We work with clients whose products and services we truly believe in, and for whom we’re confident that we can achieve significant, measurable, and exciting results.
Stir offers a variety of services and packages and each of them is fully customizable. Most of our clients have a minimum of $15,000 to spend on their online marketing, or a minimum of $1500/month.
Since opening our doors in 2002, we’ve designed and implemented built-for-success campaigns for businesses and organizations the world over. So whether you’re looking to build your presence online, boost brand buzz, stand out from your competitors, improve search rankings, increase web traffic, or grow and engage your social following, and — ultimately — increase leads and sales, we can help!
Stir Team Members
Stir in the Media
- Hotelier Express: Social Media Mavericks (January 2016)
- Small Business BC: Online Contests are Smart Marketing for Small Businesses (December 2015)
- Connected for Business: Vine vs Instagram: Which One Is Right For Your Business? (December 2014)
- The Globe and Mail: Is A Rewards Program Worth It For A Small Operation? (October 2014)
- CanadianLiving.com: 8 Social Media Mistakes That Could Damage Your Career (May 2014)
- Realbusiness.com: Social Media Doesnt Change Everything (November 2013)
- Carinsurance.com: Social Media as Evidence (October 2013
- Advisor.ca: Better LinkedIn Profiles (May 2013)
- Retail News Magazine: Pinterest (May 2013)
- Profitguide.com: Managing Online Reviews (February 2013)
- Financial Post: Listen and Engage (May 2012)
- Financial Post: Making Some Noise in Social Media Marketing (March 2012)
- Business In Vancouver: Internet Marketing for the Tourism Industry
- Market News: Social Media in Action (January 2011)
Do You Work With International Companies?
While we are based in Vancouver, Canada, over half of our clients are from the USA and around the world. Whether your business is located in Beijing, London, New York, Vancouver, Los Angeles, or Sydney, we’ve got you covered.
Do You Work With Other Agencies?
Yes, we’ve worked with many advertising firms across Canada and the USA. We offer whitelabel online marketing and outsourced digital advertising and media buying services for agencies that need assistance providing online marketing services. Are you a Web Developer or Ad Agency? We can whitelabel any of our services under your brand. Contact us today for more information about oursourcing to Stir.