Ready to take your brand’s social media advertising to the next level?
We can help!
Social Media Advertising is a type of digital advertising focused on serving ads to users on social networks. All of the top social networks (like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube) offer paid ad options, and the ability to combine your brand’s unique ad content with the social networks’ laser-focussed ad targeting means that ads on social can be extremely effective.
More, while some digital marketing tactics (like search engine optimization, social posting and engagement, content marketing etc.) are effective but focus on slow and sustainable growth, social media ads can offer quick wins.
Organic marketing on social (posting and engagement) is no longer enough to grow your fan following, increase engagement, drive quality website traffic and build measurable brand buzz. Adding a social media advertising component to your social media campaign will help you to see measurable results. And we can help you to ensure that your social ad dollars are spent wisely, maximizing your ROI.
Stir Marketing’s team of expert social media strategists offer social advertising campaign planning, set-up and management in all leading social networks, including:
- Facebook Domain Ads or (“Page Post Link Ads”)
- Facebook Page Like Ads
- Facebook Lead Ads (Lead Generation Ads)
- Facebook Branded Content (Sponsored Mentions)
- Facebook Product Carousel Ads
- Facebook Offer Ads
- Facebook Video Ads
- Facebook Canvas Ads
- Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Facebook Boosted Posts
- Facebook Messenger Ads
- Promoted Tweets
- Promoted Accounts
- Promoted Trends
- Instagram Promoted Posts
- Instagram Photo Ads
- Instagram Video Ads
- Instagram Carousel Ads
- Instagram Stories Ads
- Promoted Pins
- Promoted Video Pins
- One-Tap Pins
- Promoted App Pins
- LinkedIn Sponsored Content
- LinkedIn Sponsored InMail
- LinkedIn Text Ads
- YouTube In-Stream Ads
- YouTube Discovery/In-Display Ads
Each of Stir’s digital advertising campaigns includes the following:
- Strategic Digital Advertising Campaign Planning
- Keyword and Industry Research
- Ad Channel Audit and/or Set-up
- Ad Creative Design (Copy and Graphics)
- Media Buy Management
- Analytics and Reporting to ensure measures of success are being met
Plan, Build, Launch, Grow!
Our process ensures that each campaign is well-planned, built on a solid foundation, optimized for maximum growth and regularly analyzed. We build all of the necessary campaign assets, review your accounts and test for launch. Once live, we track our clients’ ad campaigns closely, making ongoing revisions to maximize effectiveness and provide detailed monthly reporting and recommendations.
Social Media Ad Targeting
Audience, keyword and industry research help to guide the strategic decisions made in regards to targeting, including:
- device targeting
- interest targeting (affinity audiences / in-market)
- Interest Targeting: “Interest targeting ensures that you’re serving up your campaign to users whose interests broadly align with your business”, Twitter
- Affinity Audiences: “Affinity audiences were built for businesses currently running TV ads, who want to expand the reach of that campaign with an online presence for an efficient price”, Google Adwords
- In-Market: “Select from these audiences to find customers who are in the market, which means that they’re researching products and are actively considering buying a service or product like yours”, Google
Ad Testing and Media Buy Management
Management of these campaigns involves optimizing the accounts to continually improve your placements, ads, demographics, geo-targets, and target audiences as necessary. We also continually ensure that media buy funds are used in the most cost-effective ad campaign as possible, moving funds from one campaign (or medium) to another (upon approval) based on data collection and observations.
A/B testing is used on an ongoing basis to refine ads, generating a progressively better click-through and/or conversion rate through the contract period. This consists of running two different ads until a reasonable amount of impressions are achieved and we can determine which ad outperformed the other in reference to the desired goal. The least desirable ad is then removed and a new one is put in place to start the testing again.
Understanding the intricacies of the ad types available and the myriad targeting options that fall within each of them takes a lot of time. Further, knowing how to divide your available ad dollars (media buy) between the ad channels and types can make your head spin! Stir’s digital ad experts can combine our years’ of experience with your unique goals for a truly successful campaign, including strategic digital ad planning and media buy planning, set-up and management.